1. All participants will be allowed to enter or remain in the Skatepark (the “Park”) only if they are wearing full protective gear, including, but not limited to, a helmet if under 18 years old and BMX are required to have: plastic handlebars, pedals with no metal pins and plastic pegs. Helmets must always be buckled while in the Park.
2. All participants must have a signed liability waiver on file with the Park. Participants under the age of 18 must have their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) sign the waiver, in the presence of an employee or a notary public. (There are no exceptions to this rule.)
3. All participants must always skate/ride safely and avoid collisions with other participants. Fighting or other aggressive or disruptive behavior will result in ejection from the Park.
4. Disruptive activities will not be tolerated including and not limited to
a. Interference with normal park operations
b. Causing unnecessary inconvenience or annoyance to Fair Park guest
5. Possession of knives and other weapons of any type
6. Solicitation of any kind
7. Profane language and obscene gestures, discrimination, harassment, and bullying.
8. The use of intrusive or disturbing portable stereos, audio devices, and multimedia devices is prohibited.
10. No one is allowed inside the Park when the facility is closed.
11. No one under the age of six (6) years shall be allowed into the skating area of the Park. Proof of age is required.
12. Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to skate at any time without parental supervision in attendance.
13. No contests or competitions of any sort are allowed in the Park unless organized and run by the Fairpark staff.
14. No scooters, Razors, wave boards, or motorized vehicles are permitted in the skatepark or inside the main Fairpark property.
16. No lessons, clinics, classes, or camps are permitted in the Park unless done by Fair Park staff or Fair Park Contractors.
17. No smoking, chewing tobacco, vaping, outside alcoholic beverages, or drugs of any kind are permitted inside the Park.
18. Graffiti, tagging, or defacing property is strictly prohibited.
19. Still photography and video/filming are permitted for personal use, non-commercial use only. Commercial photography and Video/filming (including for any financial or monetary gain or other consideration) inside the Park are not permitted unless pre-approved by Fairpark staff. Media consent forms are available at the Fairpark Administration Office.
20. BMX riding in the bowl is only permitted during designated days and times, (see park schedule) metal pedals and metal footpegs are strictly prohibited. Any BMXers seen riding the bowl outside of the specified riding times will be required to leave the Park.
21. No outside skate obstacles are to enter the Park without Park pre-approval by Fairpark Staff.
22. No Pets are permitted inside the Park.
23. No outside food or drink may be brought into the Park during competitions. Participants may only consume food and drink in designated areas. No glass bottles are permitted inside the Park. Non-skate/rider equipment or gear, and any other items, must be stored in locations outside the skate area.
24. Shirts and shoes must always be worn while in the Park.
25. The Park will be closed during inclement weather.
26. The Fairpark management reserves the right to close the Park at its discretion
27. THE VIOLATION OF ANY RULE MAY RESULT IN THE TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BAN FROM THE SKATEPARK FACILITIES