· On a weekly, monthly, and annual basis, schedule and assign duties to Fairpark maintenance and event staff based on the priorities and the needs of the facility and planned events. Manage staff size based of current and anticipated needs to include full time Facilities staff and as needed part-time staff.
· Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire, and train new employees.
· This supervisor is responsible for preventative maintenance and up-keep of Buildings and grounds including landscaping, building repair, restrooms, and equipment.
· Develop and maintain repair and maintenance schedules for all Fairpark owned equipment and vehicles as well as all leased and rented equipment and vehicles.
· Make recommendations regarding new construction, major repairs, and special projects, and submit written documentation to support ideas, costs, and contractors under consideration, to the Director of Facilities.
· Assist the Director of Facilities in the development and management of the facilities department Budget to include the recommendation of purchases and the creation of the annual budget.
· Manage the purchasing functions related to facility maintenance and rental equipment.
· Manage contract service providers to ensure work and/or product is meeting Fairpark standards.
· Supervisor the set up and tear down of conventions, meetings and banquets in the buildings and grounds
· Maintain positive relationship with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
· Attend pre-event meetings on upcoming functions.
· Oversees inventories on equipment and supplies ensuring that the facility as the proper supplies on hand.
· Work closely with event manager ensuring customer satisfaction
· Supervise facility A/V program
· Perform other duties as assigned.