Special Needs Group Information
Organizations must serve persons with physical or mental disabilities or limitations to be
considered a special needs organization. No exceptions will be made. Special needs group requests must be filled in advance. Groups will not be allowed to fill out a form at the gate for admission.
Program is for organizations only. No individual special needs admission is available.
To request special needs admission and receive a Special Needs Admission Form allowing your organization to purchase $1.00 admission:
- Request must be typed or legibly written on official letterhead. No photocopies or faxes will be accepted.
- Letterhead must include the name of the organization, address and phone number.
- Request letters must include the name of the person making the request, their title or position within the organization and their phone number.
- Letter must include a short description of the organizations service or program.
- List what day(s) you plan on attending the Fair. The 2013 Utah State Fair runs September 5-15.
- State the number of tickets needed per day of attendance- including chaperones.
- If you require more than one visit, only one form, per day of the Fair, per group will be issued.
Requests must be mailed to 155 North 1000 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
Due to the demands of operations during the Fair, requests must be received, by hand delivery or postmarked, on or before Friday, August 23, 2013. No hand delivered requests will be filled at the time of delivery.
After reviewing your request, and if the organization meets the criteria, a Special Needs Admission Form will be mailed to you or, per your request, left in Will Call at the Fair Administration Building-
155 North 1000 West, Salt Lake City.
Admission must be paid on the day of visit at any Utah State Fair ticket booth. A preauthorized Special Needs Admission Form must be presented to purchase the $1.00 admission.
Admission must be paid with cash, one check, one money order or one credit card. No purchase orders or billing is available. Organization must arrange to arrive as one group. No individual tickets are issued.
Parking cost is the responsibility of the organization. Special needs admission does not include Grandstand entertainment. We will be glad to answer any questions you have. See you at the Fair!
Questions? Contact Katie Williams. Office: (801) 538-8454. Email: email@example.com
Click here to download a copy of the 2013 Special Needs Guidelines and Special Needs Day flyer.