1. All shows are open to the public
2. Entries will be accepted between 7 am - 9 am on the first day of each show or between 9 pm -10 pm the night before, except the first show. Exhibit will be closed to the public during judging.
3. When bringing your exhibits enter through Gate 17 (approximately 1200 W on 300 N near the Days of 47 Arena). Exhibits will be displayed in the Agriculture Building.
4. The supervisor shall have the right to replace or remove at any time any exhibit or part of an exhibit which has become unsightly or is infested by insects.
5. Exhibits must be picked up on the listed release dates, unless arrangements are made with the department supervisor.
6. When claiming exhibits use the entry receipt secured on the day of entry.
7. All entries must be completed on the regular entry form and must be completely filled in.
8. To receive payment, both top and bottom of entry tag must contain your name and the class and lot you are entering.
9. All varieties of flowers should be named or identified.
10. Exhibitors must furnish their own containers (except in miniature horticulture).
11. Entries will be placed by the committee in charge.
12. Exhibitors may have only one entry in each lot.
13. Incorrectly placed entries may be disqualified.
14. Flowers in the Horticulture section must have been grown by the exhibitor, but not necessarily in the Artistic Section. For cut flowers, emphasis is placed on local garden grown varieties, not a cut house plant.
15. An entry can be exhibited and judged at only one show. Do not re-enter it.
16. Employees in this department may enter displays, but may not compete for premiums.
17. Plants which have see pods may be entered where applicable.