Immediate Opening In Our Events and Facilities Department
Event & Grounds Support Crew
Class: full time & seasonal positions available
Pay Range: $12.00 – $15.00 dollars per hour
Reports to: Event Service Supervisor
To assist in the set-up and clean-up of events as well as provide assistance to renters during events. Perform routine maintenance on the facility
B. General Working Conditions:
- Work will take place both indoors and outdoors.
- Continuous walking, some lifting (minimum of 50 pounds), pushing, and pulling carts
- Use of basic hand tools
C. Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Government issued I.D. and Social Security Card
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be dependable and have good personal hygiene.
- Ability to bend, lift (minimum of 50 pounds), walk, stand, and climb stairs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well as various shifts.
To include but not limited to:
- Push, pull, lift, and climb various types of equipment
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Operate blower and street vacuums
- Drive tractors and learn to use arena drag
- Required to assist with set-up and tear down for events to include but not limited to:
- Tables and Chairs
- Sound equipment
- Livestock equipment
- Stanchions and signs
- Assist with trash collection and recycling
- Other duties as assigned