Food Stands & Food Trucks - World Entertainment - Ethnic Vendors - International Beer Garden
MAY 28 * JUNE 18 * JULY 16 * AUGUST 6 * OCTOBER 29
Utah State Fairpark & Event Center presents Salt Lake City’s first International Market launching on May 28, 2022. The International Market will feature ethnically-diverse foods, goods by artisans from around the world, and globally represented entertainment.
The International Market will work to:
- Celebrate the multiculturalism and diversity of SLC’s growing population.
- Create a year-round destination on the west side.
- Assist immigrants & refugees as entrepreneurs.
- Educate locals about world cultures, customs, & beliefs.
- Create a community gathering place for west-side residents.
- Address food desert/insecurity on the west side.
In subsequent years more dates for the market will be added each month. The long-term goal for the market to eventually becoming a full-time destination.
An advisory committee has been formed consisting of members of the community and representatives from various cultural organizations in Salt Lake. The committee will be the driving force behind the overall development and growth of the International Market at the Fairpark.