Utah State Fair Student Competition
The school with the most entries wins $100!
- Students must attend the Fair to obtain information for the Essay Competition.
- Students do NOT need to attend the Fair to enter the Blue Ribbon Competition.
- Competitions are open to all students in kindergarten through sixth Grade.
- Students may enter with their class or on their own.
- Entry Form must be affixed to the back - not front - of entries or all information requested must be typed or legibly printed on the back of entries.
- Entries without all information on the back will be disqualified.
- An entry form and blue ribbon form are attached and may be copied as needed.
- Entries must be postmarked or hand delivered on or before 3:00 pm ~ Friday, October 5, 2012.
- No late entries will be accepted. No exceptions will be made!
Notification of Winners:
- Winners will be notified by mail at their home address.
- Teachers with student winners will be notified at the school address with name
- Winners will receive an award certificate & ribbon from the Utah State Fair, plus door prizes provided by our sponsors.
- Awards will go to first through third Place and two honorable mentions in each grade for each competition.
- The school with the most accumulative entries wins $100 to be used for their school library!
- Winning school's principal will be notified.
- Awards will be presented at the annual Student Competition Award Ceremony on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at the Fairpark. Awards will be mailed to winners not present.
Entry Form and Rules